Car Protection Plans
at Red River Chevrolet
Whether you're interested in a new Chevy Silverado truck or pre-owned Blazer SUV, purchasing a vehicle is a big investment. That's why Red River Chevrolet proudly offers LDS protection plans that will grant you complete peace of mind. The LDS Group -- otherwise known as Louisiana Dealer Services Insurance, Inc. -- provides car owners with a host of vehicle protection plans that are geared toward protecting your investment. This vehicle coverage is only available through dealers like Red River Chevrolet and offers exceptional protection. To learn more about how you can get GAP insurance or mechanical breakdown coverage, stop by our Chevy dealership near Minden today!
What Is GAP Insurance?
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) insurance protects car owners in the event that the vehicle is totaled or stolen. Most car insurance plans only cover the actual cash value of the vehicle at the present time -- which may be less than the remainder of your auto loan due to depreciation. That's where LDSIC GAP insurance comes in. GAP coverage can help you pay the difference between your primary insurance settlement and the net balance of your auto loan, compensating for any vehicle depreciation that has occurred since you drove your vehicle off the lot.
Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Overview
The engine is the beating heart of your vehicle, so it's important to not only keep it in good condition, but also keep it insured in case any issues arise down the line. That's why our Louisiana Chevy dealer is proud to offer a Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! This powertrain warranty coverage lasts as long as you own your vehicle, so long as you keep up with manufacturer-recommended maintenance at our local dealership. Our lifetime powertrain warranty covers the following:
- Engine (all internal lubricated parts)
- Transmission (automatic -- all internal lubricated parts)
- Drive Axle Assembly & Drive Shaft
- Transfer Case (4x4 vehicles -- all internal lubricated parts)
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
Available on both new Chevrolet models and qualifying used cars, LDS Mechanical Breakdown Insurance can help protect both you and your budget by paying the costs of parts, labor and sales tax on covered car repairs. With the rising costs of parts and labor due to the increased technology in today's vehicles, having vehicle breakdown insurance is more important than ever. We have two plans to choose from, LDS Ultimate Coverage and LDS Custom Coverage, so our auto financing team can help you find the perfect fit for your situation. Key features of LDS Mechanical Breakdown Insurance include the following:
- Coverage for the vehicle's engine, transmission, drive axle, transfer case, steering, suspension, AC and heating systems, high-tech items and more
- Towing, vehicle rental, trip interruption and roadside assistance benefits
- Low deductibles
Ultimate Vehicle Protection
Keep your car looking like new when you opt for a Deluxe Ultimate Vehicle Protection plan at Red River Chevrolet. No matter how good of a driver you are, the road can be tough on your Chevy. Lost keys, dents and dings, and tire damage are all an inevitable part of car ownership. So, make sure that your Chevy Equinox or Colorado has the protection it needs! Our Deluxe Ultimate Vehicle Protection plan includes:
- Premier Tire & Wheel Protection
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Key Replacement
- Towing & rental car reimbursement (when applicable)
- No limit on number of occurrences
We also offer two types of consumer credit insurance through Central States Health & Life Co. of Omaha (CSO). These credit insurance offerings can help you protect your credit score, your savings and your family. Our available plans include:
- Credit Life Insurance: In the event of death, this insurance policy will help pay off your loan, thereby relieving your family of possible obligations. This can even result in a check to your designated beneficiaries.
- Credit Disability Insurance: Helps cover monthly payments if you're sick or hurt and can't work due to a covered accident or illness. (Can only be sold in conjunction with Credit Life Insurance)